The PEAK Sukhothai 2023
June 17, 2023
The PEAK Sukhothai (Race day 17-18 June 2023)
Start and Finish : Ramkhamhang National Park, Sukhothai
Google map : https://goo.gl/maps/MoNgxnFSn1DQRmci9
The route is 100% trail. The races are organized into 4 groups.
1. 1 Peak Climbing distance 3.7 km., cumulative height 950 meters, Down 3.7 meters, total distance 7.4 km.
2. 2 Peaks (2 Rounds)
3. 3 Peaks (3 Rounds)
4. The PEAK 24h (all you can run)
• Registration can be handed over to another person and/or name can be changed by April 30, 2023 or before the register closed. (service fee 200 baht)
• Cannot request a refund in any case.
• Applicants using a special discount code or apply using a special price according to the conditions announced, unable to change the name in all cases
• Participants must present themselves only
• Participants must run using their own running number only. In the event that it is found that the event officials have the right to immediately disqualify.
Qualifications and Claims Documents for Application
• Participants must be 18 years of age or older
Agenda and Inclusions
• Bib number
• Accident insurance
• Race shirt
• Finisher shirt
- for category P1 P2 P3 will receive a finisher shirt at the end of the competition
- for The PEAK 24h category will receive 2 finisher shirts.
The 1st is received after the end of the competition. For those who can do 4 rounds or more
The second one is sent by post. A personalized shirt the amount achieved is printed on the shirt.
And extra chart for postage 500Thb/1 shirt (Payable after finisher)
(Note: Equipment inspection is required on the registration day)
• Phones with Dtac, AIS or True Move network SIM
• Water backpack and/or water bottle with a total volume of 2.0 liters or more.
• 1 emergency blanket
• Basic first aid equipment.
• Have the participants prepare their bags. or bring your own equipment packing bag
• Let the contestants leave their luggage. Put on a sticker indicating your name and running number.
• Participants must keep their bags sealed and waterproof.
• Do not store valuables such as mobile phones, money, necklaces, rings, car keys, bicycles.
• Additional compulsory equipment for The PEAK 24h and P3 category applicants.
• 2 headlamps, minimum brightness 100 lumens, with spare batteries
• Reflective vest Reflective strips can be used instead.
Rules and Regulations
Get your own bib number by yourself
In the case of unable to receive the running number as scheduled permission to disqualify the competition in all cases.
• Competitors must wear reflective vests during the night. If not, the race supervisor will consider stopping the race immediately.
• Competitors must wear a bright headlamp. If found, do not use a headlamp. The race supervisor will consider stopping the race immediately.
• Competitors must wear a water backpack. with compulsory equipment If it is found that there is no water backpack The race supervisor will consider stopping the race immediately.
• Cheating by any means will be disqualified immediately.
• The director of the competition has the authority. To add to the rules during the competition due to disruptions Unforeseen or unusual events for the purpose of preserving the competition or is it necessary to complete the competition successfully or can be operated continuously The Tournament Director has the right to all rules, interpreting or enforcing the Tournament Director's decision is final.
• Stimulants are not allowed during the competition. If found, they will be immediately disqualified from the competition.
• Participants in the competition. Must be aware of these rules and regulations in all respects.
• No Pacer is allowed under any circumstances.
• Only runners are allowed to receive assistance from their followers at designated service points.
• Runners are not allowed to receive assistance during the race route.
In case of withdrawal, the participant or his entourage must notify the staff at the service point.
• There are no benefits of any kind for wrong time or distance due to being lost.
Frequently Asked Questions
After registration, your The Peak Sukhothai registration status can be seen in your profile. Log-in at raceyaya.fit/login.
Each participant shall need a RaceYa account to gain access to the registration.This will be your perpetual account which will give you access to other features in the platform.
If you already have an account, please log-in at raceya.fit/login. Please ensure that you have read the terms and conditions before submitting your registration.
SUBMITTED NOT PAID: After submission of registration and before payment, your registration is set to
PENDING PAYMENT. This will change after you have paid via GCash or Paypal or have uploaded your bank deposit proof of payment. An email is auto sent with payment instruction for bank deposit.
PAID: Your status is set to PAID after successfully paying via Paupal, your payment is paid via Dragonpay-Gcash or proof of payment is uploaded to your account if bank deposit.
REGISTERED Your status is set to Registered when registration is confirmed. You will also receive an email confirmation. You may start logging on to raceya.fit/login to start your race.