NTT ASTC Subic Bay International Triathlon (SuBIT) 2023
April 22 - 23, 2023
Super Sprint Distance
Mixed Team Relay
6 months ago
Race Date & Time:
22 April 2023 (Saturday) Super Sprint, Sprint and Mixed Team Relay AG
23 April 2023 (Sunday) Junior Sprint Elite, Sprint Elite and Standard AG
Race Distances: Swim Bike Run (Swim, Bike, Run)
- Standard Distance 1.5k | 40k | 10k
- Sprint Distance 750m | 20k | 5k
- Super Sprint Distance 500m | 10k | 2.5k
- Mixed Team Relay (per leg) 500m | 10k | 2.5k
Participants’ Categories (Top 3):
- Elite Open and Junior Elite Sprint (Men and Women)
- Age Group Sprint (Men and Women)
- 60 and over
- Age Group Standard Distance (Men and Women)
- 60 and over
- Age Group Super Sprint Distance (Boys and Girls)
- Age Group Mixed Team Relay:
Early Bird: (January 16 – 31,2023)
Standard Distance: Php 6,000/US$130.00 + online reg fees
Sprint Distance: Php 5,500/US$130.00 + online reg fees
Super Sprint Distance: Php 4,500/US$130.00 + online reg fees
Regular Rate: (February 1- 28,2023)
Standard Distance: Php 6,500/US$150.00 + online reg fees
Sprint Distance: Php 6,000/US$150.00 + online reg fees
Super Sprint Distance: Php 5,000/US$150.00 + online reg fees
Mixed Team Relay: Php 9,500 + online reg fees
Late Registration: (March 1 -31,2023)
Standard Distance: Php 7,000/US$175.00 + online reg fees
Sprint Distance: Php 6,500/US$170.00 + online reg fees
Super Sprint Distance: Php 5,500/US$170.00 + online reg fees
Mixed Team Relay: Php 10,000 + online reg fees
- Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future TRAP races.
- Registration fee will cover cost of participation, swim cap, timing chip, race bib, bike & helmet stickers, finisher’s medal, event shirt and post - race snacks.
- For further inquiries/concerns on registration, please send email to: [email protected]
- Body markings (race numbers) must appear on both upper arms.
- Bikes must be racked at the designated spot of the bike rack in the transition area.
- Bare torso biking or running is not allowed.
- Vehicular traffic will be controlled but not closed.
- Athletes must follow all traffic rules, safety protocols and watch out for his/her own road safety
- No headsets or music devices in the bike and/or run
- Download and sign the Event Waiver at: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_JN5wPwrb7v4S-7lBKxQIUyOAvH-r55u
- Request for Fit to Race Medical Certificate (FTR MedCert). For those who have joined 2022 NDC and 2023 NAGT, your FTR MedCErt would suffice as long as it is within six months from date of issuance.
- Prepare Copy of Valid ID and Vaccination Card/Certificate.
- Upon registration, provide a copy of your valid ID, vaccination card/certificate, Fit to Race Medical Certificate and signed Event Waiver.
Mixed Team Relay
a. All athlete’s tri-age must be 15 yrs. old at minimum.
b. Only Philippine residents can join the category.
c. Current members of the national triathlon and duathlon teams are not allowed to participate.
d. Individuals who are not current members of the National Triathlon and Duathlon Teams but raced as an Elite (E) in any local or international race may join the category.
e. Present members of the National Developmental Pool (NDP) are also allowed to participate.
f. Only 1 E/NDP member per team is allowed.
g. Tri Clubs can field as many team as possible.
h. All qualified individuals for the standard distance category can still join the race on 23 April.
a. A team is composed of 4 athletes: 2 men and 2 women, who will compete in the following order: man, woman, man, woman.
b. Each of the members will cover a complete super sprint distance triathlon.
c. The total time for the team is from the start of the 1st team member to the finish of the 4th athlete. Time is continuous and the timing does not stop between athletes.
d. Team members can use the same/ their own individual bikes and must be placed at the transition area during bike check-in.
e. Only the last team member is allowed to enter the finish line.
III. Relay Exchange
a. The relay exchange from one team member to another will take place inside the exchange zone, which is 15 meters long
b. The exchange is completed by the in-coming athlete, using their hand to contact the body of the out-going athlete within the relay zone;
c. If the exchange occurs unintentionally outside the exchange zone, the team will receive a penalty of 10 seconds, which must be served in the penalty box. If the relay Exchange was done intentionally outside the relay zone, the team will be disqualified.
d. If the exchange is not completed, the team will be disqualified.
e. Prior to the relay exchange, the athletes will wait in a pre-relay exchange area until the Technical Official tells them to enter the exchange zone.
Each participant shall need a RaceYa account to gain access to the registration.This will be your perpetual account, giving you access to other features in the platform.
If you already have an account, please login at raceya.fit/login. Please ensure that you have read the terms and conditions before submitting your registration.
SUBMITTED NOT PAID: After submission of registration and before payment, your registration is set to PENDING PAYMENT. This will change after you have paid via GCash or Paypal or have uploaded your bank deposit proof of payment. An email is auto sent with payment instruction for bank deposit.
PAID: Your status is set to PAID after successfully paying via Paypal, your payment is paid via Dragonpay-Gcash or proof of payment is uploaded to your account if bank deposit.
REGISTERED Your status is set to Registered when registration is confirmed. You will also receive an email confirmation. You may start logging on to time.raceyaya.com to start your race.
A registration confirmation email will be sent to racers within 24hrs. after validation.
Tri -Age is used for sorting age group categories as per World Triathlon Rules. Tri-Age is computed by subtracting your birth year from the current year (2023 – Birth Year = Tri-Age).
If you are joining as a team of 10 or more athletes, you may make consolidated payments. Registration should still be done individually as each participant is required to have an account so they can review all registration terms and conditions. Please email your request at [email protected].
If you tested positive to CoVID 19, you have to inform your LGU for proper management of your situation. Your registration fee is non-refundable as such, we remind everyone to practice individual responsibility.
Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future TRAP races.
All participants must submit hard copy of the following documents:
- Photocopy of Valid ID
- Photocopy of Vaccination Card/Certificate
- Medical Certificate of Fit to Race
- Signed Health Declaration Form
- Signed Pledge of Adherence
- Signed Event Waiver
- Written Parental Consent (for minor participants)
Download Health Declaration, Event Waiver and CoViD-19 Safety Pledge from this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_JN5wPwrb7v4S-7lBKxQIUyOAvH-r55u
Your entry fee will include your race kit which includes a race bib, bike and helmet stickers, transition bag, timing chip and an event shirt. You will also receive a finisher’s medal which will be given once you completed the race.