RaceYa 5k Run
September 30, 2021
1 year ago
The 5K Challenge
Welcome to Race Ya, we aim to encourage and motivate you to stay fit, keep moving and reach your running goal
Wherever you are, lace up and take on our 5k challenge for September. Whether you're running your first 5k, doing it for your general health and fitness, or trying to achieve your best time, this challenge is for you.
Run safe, enjoy, race ya!
Share your Race!
Share your race with your family and friends! Use this template to announce on social media Facebook and Instagram about your September challenge. Use hashtag #RaceYa5k
- Create a Profile in RaceYaya.
- Register for the Race
- Submit your Registration
- You may avail of the discounted ShopAtRaceYaya item before you submit your registration or come back later to shop.
- Wait for Confirmation Email.
- Upload your Results.
- Start time will be at 5am of September 1 and end time will be at 10 pm of September 30, 2021. Participant can choose their start time and route, your race day from anywhere you are. The registered participants should finish their a single run.
What to Prepare before your Race Day
- Participant may use any watch, phone application or treadmill which can measure their time and distance.
- Participant must ensure he/she has trained well for the distance. Train, Hydrate and eat well!
- Participants should run within the allowed areas based on the government issued rulings. They should check the protocols and ensure they are in compliance with it as they run. Any violation will immediately disqualify the participation. (i.e., running in restricted area)
- Participants should ensure their safety during their run. We highly discourage over exertion which may compromise the participant’s health.
- Participant may run anytime, anywhere during September 1-30. Participant has three chances to nail their best performance for the distance they are joining and update their submission 3x during the duration of the event.
- Participant should start his/her watch or app at the planned start time and turn it off when target distance is met for each run.
- The goal is to meet the personal challenge you have set for yourself for the distance you are joining before the end of September 30, 2021, do it at your own pace.
- Don’t forget to enjoy your run, take photos and share your #RaceYa5kSeptember experience with others. Tag us so we can feature you.
Uploading of Results
- Participant has to submit their run within 48 hours after they finish but not later than October 2, 2021 Log-in to time.raceyaya.com and upload your results as indicated.
- Your uploads will update in the live leaderboard. This, however, is not validated yet. Validation will be done within 24 hours after upload. This will update in your results as validated.
- Official Results will be validated within twenty-four hours after submission. Please check your email as we will be sending communications should your submission require additional information for validation.
- You will be considered a Finisher after you finish you distance category.
- The ranking will be based on the fastest time for the distance you are joining.
- You may join other categories simultaneously. However, the run attempt should not be the same as the other distance. For example: 5K distance must be run a 5k. Your 10K finish can not be considered as a 5k and 10k finish.
- Participant is expected to exhibit the value of sportsmanship in their uploaded results. We will be flagging results which cannot be validated or has possible irregularities based on the link submitted. We may disqualify results based on validation. Please note that we are doing this for fun and to celebrate running.
Contest on the published results should be done via email at [email protected] not later than 24 hours from time of activity. We will not entertain any online contest and we highly discourage any form of bashing and disrespectful post against other athletes. The organizing committee will decide on the contest submitted and the decision is considered final.