Philippines Masters International Athletics Championships
REGISTRATION IS ONGOING! CLICK LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AS MEMBER, NON-MEMBER AND FOREIGN
10 months ago
Registration is still ongoing! Please click the yellow button above to register as member, non-member, and foreign participant.
The long wait is over. RUN, JUMP AND THROW! The Philippine Masters International Championships is happening this November 11-12, 2022 in Philsports Track Oval Pasig City. CLICK HERE
This event is open for any one who is 35 years old and above.
NMSAAP members, non-members and foreign participants are welcome to join.
If you are an aspiring masters athlete, this your chance to join. Unleash your athletic potential and keep the fire burning. IT'S NEVER TOO LATE!
PARTICIPATION FEES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- NMSAAP Members - P700
- Non-Member - P800
- P850 or $15 (USD)
This participation fee includes ONE EVENT only.
Presenting our medal design for the 2022 PMISC.
“Medals are earned at practice and picked up at competitions”. If you want this bling, you have to work for it. Train smart, train hard!
You may register for the relay event through this link - https://register.raceya.fit/event/philmasterschampionship-relay
Please follow the same procedure as above. Kindly indicate your team member names upon registration.
How to Register
1. Participant should use their Race Ya account to register
- FIRST TIME USER. Create a Raceya.fit account here https://www.raceya.fit/signup
- FOR THOSE WITH ACCOUNT. For those with account, you may log-in here - https://www.raceya.fit/login
If you have forgotten your access, click "Forgot Password" or contact [email protected]
2. READ EVENT DETAILS. Kindly read all event details, event rules and terms and conditions before registering. Please register in the link based on your categories above.
3. CLICK REGISTER AND ENTER YOUR INFORMATION. You will be charged the participation fee which entitles you to one event.
• Member – P700
• Non-Member – P800
• Foreign – $15
4. UPLOAD YOUR PROOF OF AGE - Any valid ID with birthdate.
5. ENTER YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT PERSON AND THEIR CONTACT NUMBER. This is mandatory .
6. CHOOSE YOUR EVENT SHIRT SIZE. Shirt will be distributed on event day. Wear it proud!
7. ADD YOUR EVENTS. Additional event fee will be charged per event as follows:
• Member – P500
• Non-Member – P600
• Foreign – $12
8. CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD. Choose either 1) PAYPAL (debit/credit card) or 2) Dragonpay – Bank payment, Over the counter/Online, 7-11, Gcash, Installment Payment and other payment options.
9. READ TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Tick the box to signify that you agree to event terms and conditions.
10. COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT. This varies on the payment method chosen and the payment instruction. Kindly ensure that you complete the payment within the prescribed period. If you missed completing the payment, please log-in to your profile and choose the payment method preferred for a new payment instruction and reference number.
11. PAYMENT STATUS. Your payment status will reflect under your profile dashboard. You will also receive an email. Should you have any inquiry, contact [email protected]. You may also add more events, complete payment and connect with us through your dashboard.
Participants can only register via raceya.fit. Participants should ensure they have read all race and event details, rules, and protocols and agree to the terms of participation by ticking it before submitting registration.
1. Registration is only confirmed after payment. Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future NMSAAP races.
2. Participants should read all details and FAQs on this page and the terms and conditions before submitting their registration.
3. Participants should use an accessible email where confirmation and event updates and announcements will be sent if any. Updates may be posted and updated on this page and in NMSAAP and Race Yaya social media accounts. It is the participants' responsibility to be informed of any updates.
Please read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS on the use of the Registration Platform.
Frequently Asked Questions
After registration, your Philippines Masters International Athletics Championships registration status can be seen in your profile. Log-in at raceyaya.fit/login. An email is also sent to you to confirm. Kindly note that status will change to paid once your payment has been completed. This status may change from auto-update to 24H depending on the payment center you chose. The team will validate your registration if complete and change status to REGISTERED. Should there be a concern on registration, an email will be sent.
Each participant shall need a RaceYaya account to gain access to the registration.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT. All participants should create a Raceya.fit account.
READ EVENT DETAILS. Kindly read all event details, event rules and terms and conditions before registering.
CHOOSE CATEGORY. Please register in your respective categories:
Member - Participants who are active NMSAAP members and have paid their 2022 membership fees. Click here to see the list of members. REGISTER HERE
Non-Member - Any local athlete who is 35 years old and above and would like to unleash their potential as a Masters athlete. Non-member can also register as member first (MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION HERE) to qualify for the discounted member rate. REGISTER HERE
Foreign Athletes - Any athlete who is not residing in the Philippines and is not a Filipino citizen. REGISTER HERE
UPLOAD YOUR PROOF OF AGE (Any valid ID with birthdate).
ENTER YOUR EMERGENCY CONTACT PERSON AND THEIR CONTACT NUMBER.
CHOOSE YOUR EVENT SHIRT SIZE
ADD YOUR EVENTS. Event fee will be added based on your category.
CHOOSE YOUR PAYMENT METHOD.
COMPLETE YOUR PAYMENT. This varies on the payment method chosen and the payment instruction. Kindly ensure that you complete the payment within the prescribed period. If you missed completing the payment, please log-in to your profile and choose the payment method preferred for a new payment instruction and reference number.
PAYMENT STATUS. Your payment status will reflect under your profile dashboard. Should you have any inquiry, contact [email protected]. You may also add more events, complete payment and connect with us through your dashboard.
Please log-in to your account and click SHOP /ADD EVENT
Please add quantity based on number of add on events.
Kindly email your request for change to [email protected] with subject: CHANGE EVENT NMSSAP
Please indicate events you are joining in the QUESTIONS asked.
In the shop section, please add quantity based on your additional event.
LOCAL-Non Member - FEE (includes one event - P800
ADD-ON PAYMENT IN SHOP
Non-Member> Add Quantity:2 - x P600 - P1200
TOTAL FEES: P2000 for three events.
Rekindle or jumpstart your Athletics journey. Join the Masters Athletics Community!
1. Prepare athletics profile picture, passport or birth certificate for uploading in the application form.
2. Fill up NMSAAP membership registration form: https://forms.gle/5F48A1RVpFakXf6K9
3. Membership committee will screen applications.
4. Membership dues payment instruction will be sent by the secretariat via email to all successful applicants.