2021 National Duathlon Trials (NDT)
December 12, 2021
1 year ago
2021 National Duathlon Trials (NDT)
Run and bike in Clark for the National Duathlon trials happening on Sunday, December 12, 2021 from 4:00am to 11:00am. The 2021 National Duathlon Trials (ND) will serve as part of the selection process for the composition of the national pool who will compete in the 2022 Southeast Asian Games, Hanoi.
Race Distance: Standard Distance RUN 10k BIKE 40k RUN 5k
Participants’ Category (Top 10):
• Open Category Men and Women: 18 – 60 years old
Note: Slots are capped at 160 participants only.
Participants can only register via register.raceyaya.com, Participants should ensure they have read all race and event details, rules and protocols and agree to the terms of participation.
1. Registration is only confirmed after payment. Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future TRAP races.
2. The Registration fee will cover the cost of participation, timing chip, race bib, bike & helmet stickers, finisher’s medal and event shirt.
3. Participants should read all details and FAQs in this page and the following terms and conditions before submitting their registration click here. NDT Terms and Condition
Participants should print the following form and sign it and bring to them on event day click here. NDT FORMS
For further inquiries/concerns on registration, please email: [email protected]
• Body markings (race numbers) must appear on both upper arms.
• Bikes must be racked at the designated spot of the bike rack in the transition area
• Bare torso biking or running is not allowed.
• Vehicular traffic will be controlled but not closed.
• Athletes must follow all traffic rules, safety protocols and watch out for his/her
own road safety
• No headsets or music devices in the bike and/or run
See full Complete rules at
HEALTH MANAGEMENT - PRE EVENT
EDITED: 12/8/2021 Pls note underlined and the photo
- All involved in the event must:
- Always have minimal PPE- facemask, (not required:faceshield), personal sanitizer; own food & drink.
- In accordance with IATF directives, the use of mask in all public places are required.
- Declare feeling unwell & presence of symptoms to Race Officials.
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact.
- Not share equipment.
- Have insurance to cover medical expenses, evacuation, & flight cancellation.
- Conduct frequent hand sanitation or washing.
- Throughout the 14-day period before, during, and after the 2021 NDT, it is mandatory for all persons involved to perform regular health self-checks such as temperature detection and monitoring of symptoms.
Pre-Event Entry Requirements:
- Pre-Travel and Pre-Event Health Checks for all incoming athletes are highly encouraged to ensure exclusion of those with potential additional risks (comorbidities, medications).
- All involved must present their certificate of negative CoViD-19 test result, vaccination booklet/ID and Medical Certificate of Fit To Race during the onsite registration on 12 December 2021. For required CoViD-19 test, see table in the photo
Note: Producing fake RT-PCR test results is considered “a crime punishable under Republic Act 11332 or the Mandatory Reporting of Notifiable Diseases and Health Events of Public Health Concern Act which provides for penalties of P20,000 but not more than P50,000 or imprisonment of not less than one month but not more than six months, or both fine and imprisonment, at the discretion of the court.”
- Download StaySafePH on your phone. All involved in the race must register with StaySafe.ph which is needed to monitor the movement of everyone while inside the Clark Freeport Zone and after the race event.
- Download, Print and Fill Out All Event Forms at this link.
HEALTH MANAGEMENT: EVENT DAY
Here are the Event Safety Protocols on Event Day:
Onsite Registration and Health Screening
- All involved in the race must register with StaySafe PH which is needed to monitor the movement of everyone while inside the Clark Freeport Zone.
- On Dec. 12, health screening and onsite registration at the Clark Parade Grounds will start 4:30am-6:00am. All participants are required to bring a printed, filled-out Health Declaration Form for contact tracing purposes, as well as a duly-signed Pledge of Adherence to all safety protocols and rules.
- All concerned need to pass through the Triage Tent for thermal scan. 37.5 temperature and lower is considered passed. Temperature to be written by the medical team on the signed Health Declaration Form of the participant and the companion.
- If participant’s temperature is higher than 37.5, he will be asked to stay in the isolation tent. After 15 mins. his temperature will be taken again, if it registers 37.5 and lower he will be accepted. If his temperature is still higher than 37.5, he will be referred to a quarantine facility.
- After passing the Health Screening test, participant proceeds to the registration area for personal info verification, submission of hardcopies of RT PCR test result: signed health declaration form with temperature, signed waiver, signed pledge a copy of government valid ID.
- Participant then picks-up his racekit which contains the bike and helmet stickers, race bib and event shirt.
- He proceeds to the next table to claim his timing chip and sign the timing company’s waiver.
- Once registration is completed, participant can proceed to the transition area to set-up his bike and other stuff. Companion shall proceed to their designated area.
- Safety Marshals will be deployed in the Clark Parade Grounds to monitor all involved in the event if practicing proper safety protocol. If a participant is caught not practicing the safety protocol, he/she will be disqualified from the trials.
- Athletes are advised to wear masks during any non-competition activity (e.g. registration, race kit pick up, setting-up of bike in the transition area.
- The organizers are only responsible for providing masks to its volunteers and staff. All other accredited clients must bring their own equipment.
- The local authorities and/or TRAP may impose the mandatory use of masks in specific events.
- Working spaces and manpower deployment will be organized in a manner where physical distancing is respected.
HEALTH MANAGEMENT: POST EVENT
All participants will be asked to leave the race venue right after the event. No side trips, sightseeing, and shopping within Clark Freeport Zone. Each person must directly return to their points of origin.
Participants, members of the LOC, Technical Officials, volunteers and all involved in the 2021 NDT shall undergo a post-race self quarantine and monitoring for 14 days. If anyone experiences common symptoms like fever, dry cough, tiredness, aches and pains, sore throat, diarrhea, headache, loss of taste or smell, they should inform the TRAP Local Organizing Committee at [email protected] so TRAP can advise them what to do and conduct contact tracing accordingly.
TRAP shall continue to monitor the status of its participants for the next 14 days after the event.
We shall use StaySafe.PH as a tool to monitor all concerned.
At the end of this event, the local organizers will keep records of all involved for future reference should the need for contact tracing arise.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
From Triathlon Association of the Philippines
With the ease in quarantine restrictions and alert levels in the country, staging sports events such as the 2021 National Duathlon Trials amidst pandemic time is in a positive outlook. Rest assured that all necessary health and safety protocols will strictly be adhered to during the conduct of the trials and are properly coordinated with the IATF RTF3 and CDC.
In case of changes for the 2021 NDT due to shifts of quarantine restrictions and alert levels, we will advise all participants the soonest possible time.
In high hopes to see you on race day!
Each participant shall need a RaceYaya account to gain access to the registration.
This will be your perpetual account which will give you access to other features in the platform.
If you already have an account, please log-in at register.raceyaya.com.
Please ensure that you have read the terms and conditions before submitting your registration.
Choose your preferred payment method: PAYPAL OR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD. You will be directed and asked to log on to your account in paypal after you click submit.
Please complete the transaction before exiting. A successful payment screen will be displayed after completion of payment together with an email confirmation.
Should you decide to exit and shop/pay later, please log in to your account to continue your purchase or payment. Your registration status will change to Paid in your Account Profile.
RACEYAYA PAYMENT PORTAL:DRAGONPAY Once you choose our online payment gateway as your preferred payment method, you will be directed to the dragonpay screen. Please choose your payment option preference:
- BDO Online BDO ATM
- Metrobank Direct
- PNB Online UCPB Connect Other banks listed,
- Payment Centers
- Bayad Center
- Cebuana Lhuillier
- Dragonpay Credits
- Paymaya Installment Payments (Please create a Tendopay or Billease account.
TendoPay Installments you will receive an email/text from Dragonpay containing your payment details and instructions on how to pay with your chosen bank or payment center. You may also view our detailed instructions to some of our channels by clicking the link https://www.dragonpay.ph Make sure to follow the correct instructions and don’t forget to VALIDATE your payments for the follow channels: BDO Online Banking, Chinabank Online ATM/OTC Banking, Rural Net, and UCPB.
An email acknowledging receipt of payment is automatically sent. Please check your SPAM or PROMOS folder in your email account. A registration confirmation email will be sent to racers within 24H after validation.
Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future TRAP races.