2023 National Aquathlon Open And Super Trikids
March 19, 2023
STK-Aqua 6-12 yrs. old
Individual Age Grouper
8 months ago
The race course will comprise of an Aquakids, Super Sprint Distance and Sprint Distance. This is perfect for both beginners of multisport and progressive athletes.
THIS IS A 4 – IN - 1 EVENT:
- Elite and Jr. Elite
- Youth 13-15 yrs. Old
- Open Category for Age Groupers - for swimmers who want to get a feel of multisport and thinking of doing a triathlon one day. For off-season or tapering triathletes looking for a brick work-out. This is for you.
- STK-Aqua (6 & under, 7-8yrs., 9-10yrs., and 11-12yrs. Old)
STK-Aqua (6 -12yrs.)
- Early Bird Registration January 1-31, 2023 : P1,000
- Regular Registration from February 1 – March 5, 2023: P1,500
- Early Bird Registration January 1-31, 2023 : P1,500
- Regular Registration from February 1- March 5, 2023: P2,000
- Early Bird Registration January 1- 31, 2023 : P2,000
- Regular Registration from February 1- March 5,2023 : P2,500
Individual Age Groupers
- Early Bird Registration until January 1-31, 2023 : P2,000
- Regular Registration from February 1-March 5, 2023: P2,500
For the top 3 from STK-Aqua, Youth, Elite, Jr. Elite, and for each male and female age group category.
- Swim Cap
- Timing Chip
- Event Shirt
- Finisher’s Medal
- Post Race Snacks
- Elite Men and Women: 18 years old and over
- Jr. Elite Men and Jr. Elite Women: 16-19 years old
- Youth Male and Youth Female:13-15 years old
- Male Age Group 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & Above
- Female Age Group 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50 & Above
STK-Aqua (Boys and Girls)
- 6 yrs. old & under, 7-8 yrs. old, 9-10 yrs. old, and 11-12 yrs. old
- 6 yrs. old & under 50m Swim - 200m run
- 7- 8 yrs. old 100m swim - 200m run
- 9-10 yrs. old 200m swim - 400m run
- 11-12 yrs. Old 300m swim - 1.5k run
- Youth category: 300m swim - 2.5k run
- Elite category: 500m swim - 2.5k run
- Age Group: 500m swim - 2.5k run
- Deadline for registration is March 5, 2023 or until slots last.
- Registration fees are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Organized by the Triathlon Association of the Philippines (TRAP) in cooperation with the Ayala Vermosa Sports Hub.
EVENT SPONSORS, SUPPORTERS AND MEDIA PARTNERS
- Official Venue Partner: Ayala Vermosa Sports Hub.
- Sponsored by: Philippine Sports Commission, Standard Insurance, and Asian Centre for Insulation
- Media partners: PTV Sports and Radyo Pilipinas 2.
Frequently Asked Question
After registration, your National Aquathlon Open 2023 registration status can be seen in your profile. Log-in at raceyaya.fit/login.
SUBMITTED NOT PAID: After submission of registration and before payment, your registration is set to
PENDING PAYMENT. This will change after you have paid via GCash or Paypal or have uploaded your bank deposit proof of payment. An email is auto sent with payment instruction for bank deposit.
PAID: Your status is set to PAID after successfully paying via Paupal, your payment is paid via Dragonpay-Gcash or proof of payment is uploaded to your account if bank deposit.
REGISTERED Your status is set to Registered when registration is confirmed. You will also receive an email confirmation. You may start logging on to raceya.fit/login to start your race.
Your entry fee will include your race kit which includes a race bib, bike and helmet stickers, transition bag, timing chip and an event shirt. You will also receive a finisher’s medal which will be given once you completed the race.
Each participant shall need a RaceYa account to gain access to the registration.This will be your perpetual account which will give you access to other features in the platform.
If you already have an account, please log-in at raceya.fit/login. Please ensure that you have read the terms and conditions before submitting your registration.
Tri -Age is used for sorting age group categories as per World Triathlon Rules. Tri-Age is computed by subtracting your birth year from the current year (2023 – Birth Year = Tri-Age).
If you are joining as a team of 10 or more athletes, you may make consolidated payments. Registration should still be done individually as each participant is required to have an account so they can review all registration terms and conditions. Please email your request at [email protected].
No. In accordance with IATF and LGU Health Protocols, all participating individuals must be fully inoculated on the day of the event.
If you tested positive to CoVID 19, you have to inform your LGU for proper management of your situation. Your registration fee is non-refundable as such, we remind everyone to practice individual responsibility.
Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future TRAP races.