2024 National Age Group Triathlon Subic
January 27 - 28, 2024
- A qualifying/selection race for the 2025 Southeast Asian Games, Thailand.
- This is part of the Triathlon Association of the Philippines’ triathlon trials and a talent identification for the Philippine Triathlon Team.
Race Date & Time:
27 January 2024 (Saturday) at 6:00am for Super Trikids and Super Sprint
28 January 2024 (Sunday) at 6:00am for Sprint and Standard Distances
Event Venue: Start & Finish at The Boardwalk, Subic Bay Freeport
1. Super Trikids:
- 6-under (50m swim / 1km bike / 400m run)
- 7-8 yrs. old (100m swim / 2km bike / 800m run)
- 9-10 yrs. old (200m swim / 6km bike / 1 km run)
- 11-12 yrs. old (400m swim / 8km bike / 2km run)
2. Super Sprint Distance: (500m swim / 10km bike / 2.5kmrun)
3. Sprint Distance: (750m swim / 20km bike / 5km run)
4. Standard Distance: (1.5km swim / 40km bike / 10km run)
(Individual and Team Relay)
Participants’ Categories (Top 3):
- Super Trikids (6 and under, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12)
- Super Sprint Distance (13-15 Boys & Girls Only)
- Sprint Distance:
- Elite Men
- Elite Women
- Jr. Elite Men (16-19 y.o.)
- Jr. Elite Women (16-19 y.o.)
- Age Group Men and Women:
- 50 – over
- Standard Distance:
- Age Group Men:
- 40- 44
- 55 & over
- Age Group Women:
- 45 – 49
- 50 & over
- Age Group Men:
- Team Relay (Standard Distance):
- All Male
- All Female
- Mixed Team
Early Bird Nov. 4-15,2023:
- Super Trikids: Php 2,750 plus processing fee
- Super Sprint Distance: Php 3,750 plus processing fee
- Sprint Distance: Php 4,250 plus processing fee
- Standard Distance: Php 4,750 plus processing fee
- Standard Distance Team Relay: Php 7,750 plus processing fee
Regular Nov. 16 – Dec. 31,2023:
- Super Trikids: Php 3,500 plus processing fee
- Super Sprint Distance: Php 4,500 plus processing fee
- Sprint Distance: Php 5,000 plus processing fee
- Standard Distance: Php 5,500 plus processing fee
- Standard Distance Team Relay: Php 8,500 plus processing fee
Note: Registration opens on November 4, 2023 – December 31, 2023, but may be closed earlier if all race slots are taken already.
- Body markings (race numbers) must appear on both upper arms and legs.
- Bikes must be racked at the designated spot of the bike rack in the transition area.
- Bare torso biking or running is not allowed.
- Vehicular traffic will be controlled but not closed.
- Athletes must follow all traffic rules and watch out for his/her own road safety
- No headsets or music devices in the bike and/or run
Day 1 (January 27, 2024):
- 6:30 am Wave 1 – STK 6-under Girls and Boys
- 6:35 am Wave 2 - STK 7-8 and 9-10 Boys
- 6:40 am Wave 3 - STK 11-12 Boys
- 6:45 am Wave 4 - STK 7-8 and 9-10 girls
- 6:50 am Wave 5 - STK 11-12 girls
- 7:00 am Wave 6 - Super Sprint Boys (13-15)
- 7:05 am Wave 7 - Super Sprint Girls (13-15)
Day 2 (January 28, 2024):
- 6:30 am Wave 1 – Elite Men, Jr. Elite Men
- 6:40 am Wave 2 - Elite Women, Jr. Elite Women
- 6:50 am Wave 3 - Standard Distance Age Group Men
- 7:00 am Wave 4 - Standard Distance Age Group Women All Relay
The Triathlon Association of the Philippines (TRAP) in cooperation with the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA)
Philippine Sports Commission (PSC), Standard Insurance, Asian Centre for Insulation Philippines and Gatorade (Official Hydration Partner). For sponsorship: Please contact Sarita Zafra at [email protected]
Each participant shall need a RaceYaya account to gain access to the registration. This will be your perpetual account which will give you access to other features in the platform.
If you already have an account, please log-in and register.raceyaya.com.
Please ensure that you have read the terms and conditions before submitting your registration.
An email acknowledging receipt of payment is automatically sent. Please check your SPAM or PROMOS folder in your email account. A registration confirmation email will be sent to racers within 24hrs. after validation.
Your entry fee will include your race kit which includes a swim cap, race bib, bike and helmet stickers, transition bag, timing chip rental and an event shirt. You will also receive a finisher’s medal which will be given once you completed the race.
SUBMITTED NOT PAID: After submission of registration and before payment, your registration is set to PENDING PAYMENT. This will change after you have paid via GCash or Paypal or have uploaded your bank deposit proof of payment. An email is auto sent with payment instruction for bank deposit.
PAID: Your status is set to PAID after successfully paying via Paypal, your payment is paid via Dragonpay-Gcash or proof of payment is uploaded to your account if bank deposit.
REGISTERED Your status is set to Registered when registration is confirmed. You will also receive an email confirmation. You may start logging on to time.raceyaya.com to start your race.
A registration confirmation email will be sent to racers within 24hrs. after validation.
Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future TRAP races.
Tri -Age is used for sorting age group categories as per World Triathlon Rules. Tri-Age is computed by subtracting your birth year from the current year (2024 – Birth Year = Tri-Age).