2023 AST Duathlon Championships (ADC)
November 26, 2023
Race Date & Time:
26 November 2023 (Sunday) – 4:00am-11:00am
New Clark City, Capas Tarlac
Race Distances: (Run1/Bike/Run2)
- Standard Distance (10k/40k/5k)
- Sprint Distance (5k/20k/2.5k)
- Super Sprint (2.5k/10k/2.5k)
Note: Category Merging: AG categories from the same distance and gender with less than five (5) participants will be merged to the nearest age group with fewer participants. Merging will be done once the registration closes.
Participants’ Category (Top 3):
- Standard Distance Elite: Category (Men and Women)
- Sprint Distance Jr. Elite: Category (Men and Women / 16-19)
- Sprint Distance Paratri: Category (Men)
- Super Sprint Distance Youth: Category (Boys and Girls 13-15 only)
- Standard Distance Age Group Category Men and Women
- 60 and over
- Standard Distance Team Relay Men and Women
- All Men
- All Women
- Sprint Distance Age Group Category Men and Women
- 60 and over
Early Bird August 1-15,2023:
- Super Sprint Distance: (Php 3,500/US$ 70.00 plus processing fee)
- Sprint Distance: (Php 3,500/US$ 70.00 plus processing fee)
- Standard Distance: (Php 4,000/US$ $80.00 plus processing fee)
- Standard Distance Team Relay: (Php 7,000/US$ 135.00 plus processing fee)
Regular August 16 – Sept. 30,2023:
- Super Sprint Distance: (Php 4,000/ US$80.00 plus processing fee)
- Sprint Distance: (Php 4,000/ US$80.00 plus processing fee)
- Standard Distance: (Php 4,500/ US$90.00 plus processing fee)
- Standard Distance Team Relay: (Php 7,500/ US$ 145.00 plus processing fee)
Late Registration October 1-31,2023 :
- Super Sprint Distance: (Php 5,500/ US$100.00 plus processing fee)
- Sprint Distance: (Php 5,500/ US$100.00 plus processing fee)
- Standard Distance: (Php 6,000/ US$120.00 plus processing fee)
- Standard Distance Team Relay: (Php 9,000/ US$ 180.00 plus processing fee)
Note: Registration opens on August 1,2023 – October 31,2023 but may be closed earlier if all race slots are taken already.
- Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future TRAP-sanctioned races.
- Fees will cover cost of participation, timing chip rental, race bib, bike & helmet stickers, finisher’s medal, event shirt and light post-race snack.
- For further inquiries/concerns on registration, please email [email protected]
Race Route (TBA)
- Body markings (race numbers) must appear on both upper arms.
- Bikes must be racked at the designated spot of the bike rack in the transition area
- Bare torso biking or running is not allowed.
- Vehicular traffic will be controlled but not closed.
- Athletes must follow all traffic rules, safety protocols and watch out for his/her
- own road safety
- No headsets or music devices in the bike and/or run
See full Complete rules at
- Elite (draft legal): regular road bike with configuration and features per World Triathlon rules. May be subject to TOs' inspection. TT /Tri bike not allowed.
- Age Groupers (non-drafting): MTB, Fixie, Road bike, Fat bike, Gravel, TT bike, Tri bike are allowed. But disk wheels not allowed.
Limited rooms available at the Athletes’ Village (walking distance to the race venue). Book and pay your rooms as soon as you register to confirm your reservations.
Rates as follows:
- One room good for 2 persons w/ Dinner and Breakfast (Managed Buffet): P5000.
- Nearest hotels in Clark or Tarlac are 40-50 mins. away.
- Room with A/C, 3 single beds with blankets and pillows.
- Room strictly for a max. of 3 persons only.
- Please bring your own towel and toiletries.
- No eating allowed inside the rooms.
- Meals will be served at the mess hall of the AV.
To book your accommodation:
- Go and register for the event
- Enter your details and answer the Questions provided
- At the shop portion, add to cart the accommodations
- Check-out and finalize your registration
If you want to rent a car, van or coaster please contact [email protected]
Each participant shall need a RaceYaya account to gain access to the registration. This will be your perpetual account which will give you access to other features in the platform.
If you already have an account, please log-in and register.raceyaya.com.
Please ensure that you have read the terms and conditions before submitting your registration.
An email acknowledging receipt of payment is automatically sent. Please check your SPAM or PROMOS folder in your email account. A registration confirmation email will be sent to racers within 24hrs. after validation.
Your entry fee will include your race kit which includes a race bib, bike and helmet stickers, transition bag, timing chip and an event shirt. You will also receive a finisher’s medal which will be given once you completed the race.
SUBMITTED NOT PAID: After submission of registration and before payment, your registration is set to PENDING PAYMENT. This will change after you have paid via GCash or Paypal or have uploaded your bank deposit proof of payment. An email is auto sent with payment instruction for bank deposit.
PAID: Your status is set to PAID after successfully paying via Paypal, your payment is paid via Dragonpay-Gcash or proof of payment is uploaded to your account if bank deposit.
REGISTERED Your status is set to Registered when registration is confirmed. You will also receive an email confirmation. You may start logging on to time.raceyaya.com to start your race.
A registration confirmation email will be sent to racers within 24hrs. after validation.
If you are joining as a team of 10 or more athletes, you may make consolidated payments. Registration should still be done individually as each participant is required to have an account so they can review all registration terms and conditions. Please email your request at [email protected].
Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future TRAP races.
All participants must submit hard copy of the following documents:
- Photocopy of Valid ID
- Signed Event Waiver
- Written Parental Consent (for minor participants)
Tri -Age is used for sorting age group categories as per World Triathlon Rules. Tri-Age is computed by subtracting your birth year from the current year (2023 – Birth Year = Tri-Age).